Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Start slow ~

Lets start of with a simple welcome to ME into the world of blogging. Why would i start blogging? Hmm... i think i am influence by a crazy yet close fren of mine who is currently studying in P.P. Guess who??? =P ur all time favourite..................


Chris !!! jeng jeng...




Doesn't he looks promising for being the best?
I do... xD





and another poyo yet close fren of mine who is currently studying with me in K.L.


Ashok !!! jing jing

Doesnt he looks....FAT.... haha... luckily i edited the pics so it looks slightly thinner =P Don't thank me for that dude...



P.s : dont get trick by his thin looks... it is must bigger than this. xP



and another 'mata suka menjeling' yet close fren of mine who is studying in MMU, melaka


Chee Han !!! jong jong


He looks at what???!!! oh man....








The three of them have been very close to me since the day i was born. They are the greatest!!! Next time, i shall put my opposite gender frens. Am i introducing my frens instead of myself? Well, that's life... haha... frens as victim.......'victim'. Guess it was great having them that i proudly presented them in my first blog before myself.Because of them, i've started blogging but the one who influence me the most is the crazy chris. Thx chris !!!
That's just it for the introductions... putting people's face and cover mine. great way of introduction to keep things warm and mystery. Warm??? nvm that...

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Hi.. Gd Luck with ur blog.. don't 4get to update frequently. Haha..

chris federick said...

shyt u meng !!! cant u get a better teruk pic then that !!

chris federick said...

wa dat 1st guy so macho leh, boleh kenal x?